Update by user Jun 17, 2015

.......

~ RHP Properties & Newbury Management of Vance Mobile Home Park, Marion, OHIO * THIRD PARTY MANAGEMENT. Property Management ... 31200 Northwestern Hwy | Farmington Hills MI 48334 | (248) 626-0737

www.rhp-properties.com/

Original review posted by user Jun 17, 2015

I agree with everyone that lives here at Vance's Mobile Home Park in Marion, Ohio, 1639 Marion Waldo Road, Marion, OHIO 43302 - in that we are being financially and emotionally abused, taken advantage of as Senior Citizens on fixed incomes, and being discriminated against by the Property Owner, or Owners, Newberry Management, Bayshore Home Sales, & R H Properties!

First, we are being ripped off by our lot rent price, with them offering NO Benefits or Updates in return! 2nd, I am FORCED to pay for water, that I do NOT have, a tap in fee monthly, for water that I do NOT have and I'm billed a flat water amount, for water that I do NOT have, ( as my water pipes burst in December)!

I have asked these fees to be removed until I can get the pipes repaired, and Kary, the onsite manager told me Newberry Management will NOT remove these fees, ( yet they do, she told me, if I go to Florida for the winter) What's the difference? * I'm NOT using the water!

* I had to FORCE them by threatening to file a law suit to even make them turn the water off from the street, to unplug the meter that was continually billing as water was running all over the ground outside, * Non-stop!

And, if you all notice, they changed our water meters and placed them on the other side of our homes and before our shut off valves, not after the valve to our homes; this way, if their pipes burst in the winter, the meter will keep on billing, even before it would get to our pipes.. ( a Plumber pointed this out to me in December )

And, we * ALL should go to my Son, Joel Spitzer, who is a local Attorney in Marion, OHIO and Sue the Property Owner or Owners, Their Statutory Agent & The Entire Management for lack of, and improper, maintenance and fraud, for taking our money and not upholding their end of the lease!

They not only refuse to fix the roads, and it's tearing our cars up, they won't clean the yard drains, and our homes sit in water like a lake! * The lawn can't even be mowed, yet we get wrote up for NOT mowing the lawn in water over our ankles!

And, I might add, no doubt breathing mold bacteria and mildew fumes which no doubt is growing under our homes and inside our walls, from our homes sitting in a continued lake!

The Attorney's # is: Attorney Joel Spitzer 740 223 3112 * WE ( All ) should file a class action suit against them, with each resident submitting their complaints in writing and requesting relief from the court! * This has gone on long enough!

... And, furthermore, * this has gone on long enough with us NOT doing something! Therefore, I'm filing a complaint TODAY with the OHIO Attorney General's Office to do an investigation! And, you * All should do the same! *Go online and file your complaint! * And, Let's Roll! ( Barbara Pocisk # 75 )

This person wrote the review because of "at vance mhp *you are deliberately and knowingly ripping your residents off by taking our money and not providing updates to our lawns, our roads, and you are over pricing us in lot rent and you provide no ammenities!" of community amenities from Newbury Management. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Newbury Management to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was overpricing, no ammenities, refusal to repair roads in park and lawn drains plugged. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Newbury Management for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Wow after reading the comments don't think I want to by anything in that park.......

Bloominburg NY, twin lakes village MANAGEMENT, CORP, AND CLERKS IN THE OFFICE ARE ALL RIPPING HOME OWENRS OFF IN THE COMMUNITY, I VE RECEIVED EVICTION NOTICES FOR 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT, I OWED NOTHING!! AND EVEN PAID EXTRA EACH MONTH, I GET SERVED TO GO TO COURT, WITH THE PAPERWORK FROM THEM TO GO TO COURT 3 DAYS BEFORE, AND ITS TAPED TO MY FRONT DOOR?I GET A VIOLATION OF MY LAWN MOWER BEING COVERED IN THE YARD, AND THEY GIVE ME A WEEK TO CLEAN IT, OR THEIR CHARGING ME?

MEAN TIME ON THEIR SITE OF THE HOMES THEIR CURRENTLY SELLING ARE FULL WITH GARBAGE AND DEBRIS AND THEY POST THESE? AND I GET A VIOLATION?

THE OFFICE WORKERS OF WHOM WERE LIFE GUARDS AT THE POOL WHO HAVE NO EDUCATION, AND RESIDE IN THE PARK, HANG OUT THE OFFICE WINDOWS HAVING CIGARETTES, THE PARK IS FALLING APART, LIGHTS ALL BLOWN OUT BY THE MAIL BOXES, THE ROADS ARE CRATERS, THE MAINTENANCE CREW RIDES AROUND IN COMPANY VEHICLES ALL DAY AND HANG OUT IN THE OFFICE WITH MANAGEMENT, WERE PAYING THEIR SALERIES TO DO NOTHING! THE LIST GOS ON AND ON...DISCUSTED, AND VERY DISAPOINTED I PURCHASED A HOME HERE...AND THE LOT RENTS IS OUTRAGEOUS 830 MONTH...SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE..