Was late on rent so they took me to a mediator and I had the money to pay the back rent.Sharon refused to accept my rent and she wanted me out without having another place to live with my children.

It was a couple weeks before Christmas and it was agreed I could stay until the end of the month against Sharon's wishes. Mediator even told her that she needed to show a little compassion and she glared them down. I found a place but couldn't get in until Jan 5th and so my manager asked if I could stay until then and she said no. She rent straight up to the courthouse and put and eviction on my record even though I was out when I was supposed to be.

It was just asked if I could stay.

Now I have that eviction on my record and so I can't find a place for me and my children to live because of this.This place is supposed to be for low income and I was being made to pay full amount because a had a back pay for child support and so they included that in and then when I tried to get my rent lowered where I could afford it I was denied.

Had an Experience with Newbury Management?

Comments

Horrible tile work with no resolution from Thumbtack Thumbtack "I recently hired a "PRO" from Thumbtack to install a glass mosaic tiled shower.The tile job is completely unacceptable..." Read more Ovens Enterprises - Over half a month, no response to a refund request -- to those researching Sam Ovens, you'll want to read this. Ovens Enterprises "Summary: On December 22nd, 2016, I had stumbled upon Sam Ovens' Consulting Accelerator rather misinformative webinar. I had purchased the product, and a few hours later -- due to an..." Read more AstroFX - Forex Scam by Shaun Powell and Aman Natt from AstroForex partners with Aleem Iqbal of Platinum Executive Travel Rental Cars Birmingham AstroFX "After Shawn Powell and Aman Natt sold me on their Forex training course for over £2000 , using displays of wealth such as Luxury Watches and Expensive sports cars as..." Read more Tapia Locksmith Tapia Locksmith "I was scammed by a Val Tapia when I was forced to call a local napa locksmith after having my car keys stolen. He promised to delete all keys from..." Read more 24 Hour Wristbands - Lanyards are USELESS 24 Hour Wristbands "I ordered 500 lanyards for one of my good customers from them, and they SUCK! Within days of using them the logos rub off the fabric. Their response is "these..." Read more Resella Pharmaceuticals - Fake company , please local police should arrest them Resella Pharmaceuticals "in july i bought 5x Calcium Hydroxyapatite Microsphere Gel with order number #2635 with track number UA377288431US and UA377288431US using usps, however my package never come until now, i try..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more Spates the Florist - DO NOT order online. Spates The Florist "I am very displeased with Spates the Florist and Garden Center. I intend not to purchase from this business again. A note of disclosure before I detail the problem I..." Read more